This set includes the MEGAcquire GOLD Wild Tile Kit and the 1963 World
Map Conversion Kit.
MEGAcquire GOLD Wild Tile Kit
The Wild Tile Kit allows
players to start with two blank tiles that can be used as "Wild Tiles" during game
play. The players may use these tiles at any time during game play when it is the
regular course of their turn.
The main purpose of these tiles is to give every player
the ability to create a merger that will benefit them in time of need. Although
this is the main purpose of the wild tiles, it is not the only purpose for which
the tiles can be used. The tiles can be used to open companies, grow companies,
or just to play wherever the player desires.
The MEGAcquire GOLD Wild Tile Kit includes twelve (12) blank tiles and an instruction
booklet printed on white card stock for maximum durability.
MEGAcquire GOLD 1963 World Map Conversion Kit
The MEGAcquire GOLD 1963 World Map Conversion Kit allows players to adapt their game
of MEGAcquire GOLD to the rules used in the 1963 original concept edition for the
game of ACQUIRE.
The original edition of ACQUIRE used varying amounts of stock certificates
for each company and the MEGAcquire GOLD 1963 World Map Conversion Kit will allow
players to use the same concept while playing with the following stock amounts:
The variation of stock certificates
will fluctuate in these kits depending on the stock on hand at the time of purchase.
The MEGAcquire GOLD 1963 World Map Conversion Kit consists of the following items to allow you to convert
your version of MEGAcquire GOLD:
- (22) Krause Stock Certificates
- (22) Quasar Stock Certificates
- (24) Fanfare Stock Certificates
- (24) Physics Stock Certificates
- (26) Luster Stock Certificates
- (26) Digital Stock Certificates
- (29) Arcadia Stock Certificates
- (29) Helix Stock Certificates
- (31) Global Stock Certificates
- (31) Unity Stock Certificates
- (33) Teton Stock Certificates
- (33) Solon Stock Certificates
- (35) Regal Stock Certificates
- (35) Watts Stock Certificates
The MEGAcquire GOLD 1963
World Map Conversion Kit allows a quantity of 120 stock certificates to be shuffled
and randomly dealt out to the players before the beginning of game play. The amount
of each company stock to be distributed is listed on the information cards. The
rest of the certificates are kept in the bank for purchase during the game. Players
can only purchase two stock certificates per turn. All stocks begin at the same
- (1) 1963 Style Instruction Booklet
- (6) 1963 Style Information Cards
- (1) Luster Stock Certificate
- (1) Digital Stock Certificate
- (4) Arcadia Stock Certificates
- (4) Helix Stock Certificates
- (6) Global Stock Certificates
- (6) Unity Stock Certificates
- (8) Teton Stock Certificates
- (8) Solon Stock Certificates
- (10) Regal Stock Certificates
- (10) Watts Stock Certificates
This concept allows mystery during the entire game as to the holdings of all players.
it is harder to establish strategy for gaining majority when the available amounts
of stock vary and the knowledge of other players' holdings are unknown. The decision
for choosing a company to open is predicated on the hand that is held from the original
dealing of stock.
Since players are only allowed to purchase two stock certificates per turn, their
money supply will usually last longer. Most players never run out of money throughout
the entire game. The other benefit derived from the lower amount of stock purchases
is that the players' ability to make quicker decisions for purchase is enhanced,
therefore, the rest of the players are not waiting as long for others to finish
Play your game of MEGAcquire GOLD in a manner that allows mystery. With the MEGAcquire
GOLD World Map Conversion Kit, the future meets the past.
Shipping of this set is free within the United States. Shipping costs will
be added to ship this product internationally.
If you have questions, you can contact us through the "Contact
Us" link on this website, or you can email us at