This set contains the MEGAcquire Wild Tile Kit
and the MEGAcquire 1963 World Map Conversion Kit.
The MEGAcquire Wild Tile Kit allows players to start with
two blank tiles that can be used as "Wild Tiles" during game play. The
players may use these tiles at any time during game play when it is the regular
course of their turn.
The main purpose of these tiles is to give every
player the ability to create a merger that will benefit him or her in time of
need. Although this is the main purpose of the wild tiles, it is not the
only purpose for which the tiles can be used. The tiles can be used to
open companies, grow companies, or just to play wherever the player desires.
The MEGAcquire Wild Tile Kit includes twelve (12) blank tiles and an instruction
booklet printed on white card stock for maximum durability.
The MEGAcquire 1963 World Map Conversion Kit allows players to adapt their game
of MEGAcquire to the rules used in the 1963 original concept edition of the game
The original edition of ACQUIRE used varying amounts of stocks and the
MEGAcquire 1963 World Map Conversion Kit will allow players to use that same
concept to play with the following stock amounts:
The MEGAcquire 1963 World Map Conversion Kit
consists of the following items to allow you to convert your version of
- (22) Arcadia Stock Certificates
- (22) Quasar Stock Certificates
- (24) Regal Stock Certificates
- (24) Watts Stock Certificates
- (26) Global Stock Certificates
- (26) Helix Stock Certificates
- (29) Fanfare Stock Certificates
- (29) Solon Stock Certificates
- (31) Luster Stock Certificates
- (31) Digital Stock Certificates
- (33) Teton Stock Certificates
- (33) Unity Stock Certificates
- (35) Nobel Stock Certificates
- (35) Physics Stock Certificates
- 1963 Style Instruction Booklet
- (6) 1963 Style Information Cards
- (1) Global Stock Certificate
- (1) Helix Stock Certificate
- (4) Fanfare Stock Certificates
- (4) Solon Stock Certificates
- (6) Luster Stock Certificates
- (6) Digital Stock Certificates
- (8) Teton Stock Certificates
- (8) Unity Stock Certificates
- (10) Nobel Stock certificates
- (10) Physics Stock certificates
The MEGAcquire 1963 World Map Conversion Kit allows a quantity of 120 stocks to
be shuffled and randomly dealt out to the players before the beginning of game
play. The amount of each company stock to be distributed is listed on the
information cards. The rest of the certificates are kept in the bank for
purchase during the game. Players can only buy two stock certificates per
turn. All stocks begin at the same price level.
This concept allows mystery during the entire game as to the holdings of all
players. It is harder to establish strategy for gaining majority when the
available amounts vary and the knowledge of other players' holdings are
unknown. The decision of choosing a company when opening is predicated on
the hand that is held from the original dealing of stock.
Since players are only allowed to purchase two stock certificates per turn,
their money supply will usually last longer. Most players never run out of
money throughout the entire game. The other benefit derived from the lower
amount of stock purchases is that the player's ability to make quicker decisions
for purchases is enhanced. Therefore, the rest of the players are not
waiting as long for other players to finish their turns.
Play your game of MEGAcquire in a manner that allows mystery. With the
MEGAcquire 1963 World Map Conversion Kit the future meets the past.